2. Stepping axe
3. Spinning axe
4. Jumping turning (rear leg)
5. Knee feint then jumping turning
C14 Tornado Throw
C15 Neck and Chin Throw
Front Bear Hug – Arms Free
Front Bear Hug – Arms Trapped
Belt – Front (Palm Down)
1. One partner does turning kick (R) to stomach then spinning hook (L) to head.
2. Other partner steps back to avoid turning kick and leans back to avoid spinning hook kick.
3. Then alternate straight away and keep repeating back and forth.
Also practice starting with right leg forward to develop both sides equally.
Pattern 5 – Crane Pattern
A1. Double punch to the head (R then L)
Craneblock (R) to first punch then simultaneous Outer block (R) to secondpunch and crane strike (L) to jaw, whip throw [opponent’s left hand],step forwards sparring stance [R leg forwards]
A2. Upper punch (R) then lower punch (L)
Uppercrane block (R), lower palm block (R), check (L) & uppercut (R)Step around & wrist lock throw [opponent’s left hand], turn aroundsparring stance [R leg forwards]
A3. Front kick (R) then upper punch (R)
Stepout & lower palm block (R) to the kick, crane block (R) to thepunch, check (L) & palm heel strike (R) to the chin, grab and throw(N), turn around sparring stance [L leg forwards]
A4. Front kick (R) then upper punch (R)
Stepback & lower palm block (R) to the kick, upper crane block thepunch (R), check (L) & uppercut (R), step through & whip throw[opponent’s right hand], downwards knifehand strike (R)[Kyup]