Dear Hapkido enthusiasts Australia-wide,
The next AHA Spring camp is being replaced with a 2 day seminar to be held on the 22nd and 23rd September 2012 at Byron Bays Dojang NSW
ALL STUDENTS FROM THE AHA ARE INVITED and we extend a warm invitation to our new club members from Nabiac and Port Macquarie Hapkido.
All are encouraged to attend both days.
The 2 day seminar will be a great mix of training and fun that will allow you to make a huge leap in your understanding of Hapkido and at the same time meet other like-minded martial artists.
You will also meet and train with Master Kevin Brown, 6th Degree Australian Hapkido Association President and Technical Director and Master Geister 5th Degree AHA.
For profiles on both Master Brown and Master Geister please click on the following links:
The Weekend Schedule of activities is:
Saturday 22nd Sept
- 9.00 – 11am Hapkido training
- 11-11.30am tea break
- 11.30-1pm Hapkido training
- 1-2pm lunch
- 2- 3.30pm Hapkido
- 3.30-4pm tea break
- 4-5pm weapons
- 6.30pm Dinner (to me announced based on numbers attending so please make this clear on form attached).
Sunday 23rd Sept
- 9am – 11.30am Hapkido training beginning with Poong Ryu Do
- 11.30-12 tea break
- 12- 2pm Hapkido training (Black Belts will be separated for specific Belt level training)
- 2pm lunch
- Byron Bay AHA Dojang at St Finbar’s Primary School, 165 Bangalow Rd, Byron Bay
- Actual Entrance is the side street off Bangalow Rd, Lost? Call Justine on the day M:0419 493 615
- Full 2 day training $105.00
- Early bird Price for full 2 day training $90 (paid before 30th August)
- Saturday training only – $70
- Sunday training only – $45
You must register on the form (forms also available from your instructor). These forms, which must include payment, must be sent to Justine either via your instructor or by email and direct deposit.
Minors (those under 18 years of age) MUST have their form signed by a parent or guardian. You should also ensure your details are entered on the registration list held by your instructor. Registration and payments close on Tuesday 18th Sept 2012.
There are 2 options
- Option 1: Give your completed form and correct payment to your instructor by the 14th August.
- Option 2: Direct deposit payment into the accounts given on order form and include your name in description.
Please give your completed form to your instructor or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating clearly the amount you have direct-deposited.
What to bring
- Plenty of snacks and liquid sustenance
- Training shoes if required for indoor or outdoor training session(s)
- Your smile, enthusiasm and focus
Who to bring
- Yourself and your training mates
- Anyone interested in joining Hapkido – Although they cannot train (unless they’re registered and insured and there is still time).
Please email or text me if you need a bed either night and we can see what we can do to help.
You can contact Justine by text on 0419 493 615 or email email@example.com
Note: Justine is available by text and email only until 6th Sept, for any urgent questions please contact Eli M: 0404 489 781.
Do you know a student who is not on this emailing list – please email me their address so that I can keep them up to date – thank you
I look forward to confirmation that you can be there
Australian Hapkido Association