Photo of the day
- April Sydney Black Belt Class – Brookvale 29 Apr 18
- Sparring Session – Bexley 19 May 18
- May Sydney Black Belt Class – Brookvale 27 May 18
- Grading – Brookvale 18 Jun 18
- June Sydney Black Belt Class – Brookvale 24 Jun 18
- July Sydney Black Belt Class – Brookvale 29 Jul 18
- August Sydney Black Belt Class – Brookvale 26 Aug 18
- Grading – Brookvale 19 Sep 18
- September Sydney Black Belt Class – Brookvale 30 Sep 18
- October Sydney Black Belt Class – Brookvale 28 Oct 18
Search this site
AHA Membership Form
AHA Student Handbook
On Sunday 21 July 2013 at the Tuggerah Hapkido Dojang, the following AHA students attended the Instructor Course and received this Instructor Certification – valid for 3 years:
- Daniel Marie
- Brett Davies
- Brett Simm
- Melissa Rees
- Mick Collins
- Craig Reay
- Shane Cutland
- Kelly Feetam
- Michael Little
- Aaron Wark
- Mary White
- Simon Callaghan
- Raymond Cotterell
- Rob Prescott
- Gavin Mansfield
- Pete Fam
Thanks also to Master Ron Rees for hosting the course and assisting throughout the course.
We now have 21 freshly accredited instructors – some for the first time. The instructor course was held today in Sydney and went from 9am to 5pm.
The course covered the syllabus from white belt to black tip with a focus on understanding Hapkido principles and being aware of how to teach our Hapkido techniques in a safe manner.
Many of the instructors shared their extensive knowledge with the class and we saw many new and innovative ways of teaching Hapkido.
Thanks to the Martial Arts College of Australia in Croydon for allowing us to use their beautiful dojang for … Continue reading
This message was received yesterday – well done Master Geister!!
This is just a thank you to the Australian Hapkido Association and Master Matt Geister for the great class structure that was put together in relation to the Instructors Course in Byron Bay on 04-05/05/13.
The fact that Master Geister was able to teach the colour belt syllabus and then incorporate the black belt syllabus into the weekend was awesome. I know that I enjoyed it … Continue reading